So the other day, the better half and I were taking a walk-post dinner one, we are now at the age where we have to constantly monitor our waistlines(read : middle age). More so for me than him. Happily eats and is not putting on fat. Ok, i am digressing.
So he says to me, this year has been good..i ticked off 3 items on my bucket list. Feeling like i had no plan for my life, I was pondering on what to say! I don't have a bucket list!!?
Well, if i want to do something, i just go ahead and indulge, and if i cant, i just forget about it. I don't go and put it in any bucket that's for sure. U've guessed that I am lazy and look for instant gratification.
There are so many things that i wish to do in my life, getting a day off (I mean like really off ) ; catch up with (girl)friends, a looong leisurely brunch-without needing to feed the kids, a body massage followed by 2 hours of undisturbed sleep. Can we put those in the bucket list?
Somehow i feel these are not buckety enough for the bucket list. I mean as i understand 'that' list is for more serious stuff. Stuff like running a marathon in Leh , getting a dream job, losing 18 kilos of weight!
So, till i whip up some kick ass items for my bucket list, ill just dream about that long leisurely brunch at the Taj. So long!
So he says to me, this year has been good..i ticked off 3 items on my bucket list. Feeling like i had no plan for my life, I was pondering on what to say! I don't have a bucket list!!?
Well, if i want to do something, i just go ahead and indulge, and if i cant, i just forget about it. I don't go and put it in any bucket that's for sure. U've guessed that I am lazy and look for instant gratification.
There are so many things that i wish to do in my life, getting a day off (I mean like really off ) ; catch up with (girl)friends, a looong leisurely brunch-without needing to feed the kids, a body massage followed by 2 hours of undisturbed sleep. Can we put those in the bucket list?
Somehow i feel these are not buckety enough for the bucket list. I mean as i understand 'that' list is for more serious stuff. Stuff like running a marathon in Leh , getting a dream job, losing 18 kilos of weight!
So, till i whip up some kick ass items for my bucket list, ill just dream about that long leisurely brunch at the Taj. So long!
No comments:
Post a Comment